Liquid Steri-Strip Skin closure Benzoin Tincture.
- Intended use: Intended for use as an adhesive adjunct, when enhancement of surgical tape and adhesive wound closure adhesion is desired.
- Contraindication: It should not be used on patients with a previous history of sensitivity to compound Benzoin tincture.
- Warnings: Allergic contact dermatitis to compound Benzoin tincture has been reported, flammable, for external use only.
- Precaution: Spillage of compound Benzoin tincture into the wound should be avoided, as it may impair the wound healing process.
- Storage conditions: Store below 40°C, avoid excessive heat or humidity.